Baby Keepsake Journal
Baby Keepsake Journal
NOTE: This is an instant download printable journal, no physical item will be shipped.
As a new mom, I have been in search of a non-traditional baby book that is simple enough to not be overwhelming, but also stimulating enough to make me think about my journey as a new parent. This printable journal brings both of these elements together and serves as a unique keepsake to record your baby’s milestones from birth to 5 years old, as well as your experience as a new parent – the highs and the lows! Start this when your baby is born or just jump in whenever – it's never too late to start recording their childhood. Most pages are even ideal for non-traditional families such as adoptions, single parenting, or LGBT parents.
This kit is editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text and colors that are part of the design cannot be edited.)
This listing includes the following 38 PDF sheets:
• Baby growth / milestone pages by age to record your baby’s stats, attach a photo, and space to write about these 4 topics: what you’re learning & how you’re growing, my favorite things about you right now, funny things you do & say, and your favorite toys, games, books & songs (one page per month for the first year, one page every 3 months for the second and third year, then one page every 6 months until age 5)
• One page for each birthday, age 1 through 5. Attach some photos from the day, and write about these 4 topics: how we celebrated your birthday, how you reacted to all the festivities, the fun people that celebrated with you, and my favorite moment from your birthday.
• Two pages to record the day your baby was born (full given name, birth stats, labor story, birth story, what you looked like, your first feelings as a parent, and space to attach photos)
• Your thoughts on parenthood, one month in and one year in. Write about the hardest part, the most rewarding part, some things you didn’t expect, and what you’ve learned about yourself.
• New parent rants – write them down, so you can laugh later!
• A creative approach to your family tree – simply record family members’ best qualities and fond memories with them
• A letter from parent to child, recording your hopes for your little one’s future
This kit is also part of the Bundle of Joy Collection – check it out here!