Garden Planning Kit
Garden Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
This pack of 8 editable garden planning sheets is a great way to get your garden organized and plotted out so you can enjoy it's produce all year long! Keep track of what plants you have in the ground, how to take care of them, and when to harvest / replant them so you make the most of your land. Print these as many times as you need for years to come, or laminate or frame them and make your notes with a dry erase marker.
This kit is editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
This kit includes the following PDF sheets:
• Plant Inventory: keep a yearly record of the plants in your garden, including info such as vendor, quantity, maturity, sunlight, soil, sowing, space, and companions
• Weekly Garden Tending Checklist: remember all your garden to-dos on a weekly basis, such as pruning, weeding, harvesting and watering, plus space for additional tending you have that week (2 weeks per sheet)
• Weekly Garden To-Do List: keep track of your weekly garden to-dos and notes, fill in whatever tasks you need for that week
• Garden Journal / Notes: record any necessary notes or happenings with your plants, so you can refer back to them in coming months and/or years for comparison
• Plant / Harvest Planner: a perpetual monthly calendar and to-do list to keep track of when to plant and when to harvest your crops
• Plant / Harvest Planner, additional format: a second planner option to keep more detailed records with space for dates to sow indoors, transfer outdoors, sow outdoors, harvest, and replant
• Rotating Crops by Week: fill in the top row with weekly dates, list your plants down the side, and check off when your plants have been harvested and replanted
• Garden Layout: plot out your garden area on graph paper to match your other garden organization sheets, print as many as you need for all areas of your land
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to make tending to your garden just a little less mundane.
Prefer a smaller size? Check out the Mini Garden Planning Kit.