Holiday Planning Kit
Holiday Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
Tis the season to stay organized! The holiday season can be a stressful one if you're not ready for all the hustle and bustle, so keep it all straight with the Holiday Planning Kit! Featuring 11 editable pages of planning, 3 editable pages of gift tags / labels, and an adorable bunting set in two colors, this is the perfect kit to keep your family on track (and happy!) til the new year. I always go into November with big plans for crafting and wrapping and gifting and decorating, but by mid-December, I've lost my steam and haven't done a thing. No more! Stay organized this Christmas, plan ahead, and enjoy the most wonderful time of the year, stress-free.
The three sheets of gifts tags / labels coordinate with Avery product templates, so they can be printed as labels or perforated cards (these are noted in the list of PDFs included).
This kit is also editable! Blank fields, tags, and labels can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
This listing includes the following PDF sheets:
• Holiday Gift-Giving Record (with room to mark off when you get the gift and when you wrap it)
• Holiday Spending Budget (broken down in categories: gifts, decorations/crafts, parties/dinners, and miscellaneous expenses)
• Holiday Party Planner (organize decor/theme, food/drink, guests, and a list of things to do and buy in preparation)
• Holiday Traditions & Activities (plan out your activities with location, date, supplies, description, and other notes)
• Holiday Meal Planner (organize every course, plus make a shopping and prep list)
• Holiday Card List (keep track of addresses for sending greeting cards)
• Holiday Wish List (broken down by small and large gift ideas, plus estimated costs for each)
• Holiday Decor Planner (organize indoor and outdoor decor plans, plus lists for to dos, to buy, and to make)
• Holiday Crafting & DIY (plan out your holiday projects with supplies, to dos, and notes)
• Holiday Master To Do List (keep it all straight with to dos, to buy/order, and to make)
• Holiday Schedule / Planner (a perpetual monthly calendar with space for notes or to dos)
• Blank circle gift tags / labels in various colors: approx 1.75 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheet 8293).
• Blank rectangle gift tags / labels in various colors: approx 4 x 2 inch rectangles (coordinates with Avery sheets 15163, 15563, 15663, 18163, 18663, 18863, 28663, 38363, 38863, 48163, 48263, 48363, 48463, 48863, 5163, 5263, 55163, 55263, 55363, 55463, 5663, 58163, 58263, 5963, 8163, 8253, 8363, 8463, 85563, 8563, 8663, 8923).
• Blank food label tents in various colors: approx 3.5 x 1 inch rectangles after fold (coordinates with Avery sheets for business cards 28373, 38373, 5881, 6574, 8373, 88220, 88221, 8869)
• Holiday tree-shaped bunting for making banners or signs (includes letters A-Z and an exclamation point, a set in red and one in green)
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to keep your holiday spirits merry and bright all through the season!
Prefer a smaller size? Check out the half-letter size Mini Holiday Planning Kit!