Meal / Menu Planning Kit
Meal / Menu Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
This pack of editable meal planning and kitchen organization sheets is a great way to keep your kitchen organized, plan out your meals for every day of the week, and streamline your grocery runs with categorized lists and price matching! Planning out your meals before you go grocery shopping can keep you from making spontaneous food purchases that often go uneaten or expire, saving you money and trips to the dumpster. Print these as many times as you need, or laminate or frame them and make your notes with a dry erase marker. Includes 8 sheets.
This kit is now editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
This listing includes the following PDF sheets:
• A Weekly Meal Plan (2 layout options): fill in your breakfast, lunch and dinner for every day of the week, and keep a quick running list of extra items you need to grab at the store
• A Monthly Meal Plan: keep track of your meals even further in advance with a perpetual monthly calendar with a space for your shopping list
• Grocery List: streamline your grocery shopping with a categorized shopping list based on sections of the grocery store.
• Price-Matching Cheat Sheet: keep all your ads straight without losing your mind or missing a deal, plus a small area to write out which stores' ads to check, so you don't forget any!
• Freezer Inventory: record what items you have in your freezer, and when they expire so none of your frozen items get lost deep in the abyss that is your ice box
• Refrigerator Inventory: keep track of everyday items that need to be kept in stock in your fridge, so no condiment goes unnoticed or expired
• Pantry Inventory: keep record of your dry goods and when to use them by, so you aren't halfway through baking your cake before realizing you're out of flour
• Go-To Meals: keep a running list of your go-to meals for quick ideas of your family's favorite dishes – great for meal planning in a hurry
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to make your meal planning and grocery lists just a little less mundane.
Prefer a smaller size? Check out the Mini Meal Planning Kit.