Newborn Baby Planning Kit
Newborn Baby Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
The anticipation is over, and your precious new baby has finally made it's arrival! Congrats on birthing a tiny human, I know it wasn't easy :) I recently gave birth to my sweet girl Penelope, and quickly realized there are about a million things to keep track of each day! This guide was designed to help other mamas stay organized and keep their sanity, despite the incredible lack of sleep and energy that comes with motherhood! In 12 editable documents, you'll stay on top of all the feedings, diapers, naps, meds, diapers, appointments, diapers... did I mention diapers?! All sheets are editable and can be printed multiple times depending on your needs. Don't let baby brain take over – track your little one's patterns and routines in one neat, clean, organized binder.
This kit is editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text and colors that are part of the design cannot be edited.)
This listing includes the following 12 PDF sheets:
• Feeding Log (track each feeding with the date, time, and info for breastfeeding, pumping or formula and notes)
• Diaper Log (record the date, time and contents of each diaper change – a gross but necessary task!)
• Sleeping Log (track your baby's sleep patterns with down time, wake time, total hours, and notes)
• Mom's Medications + Symptoms Log (record your own postpartum symptoms and remedies; track your vitamins/meds/supplements by marking off days of the week – space for 3 meds, dosage, and 6 weeks of tracking)
• Baby's Medications + Symptoms Log (record any symptoms you notice in your baby and remedies/treatments for each; track your baby's vitamins/meds/supplements by marking off days of the week – space for 3 meds, dosage, and 6 weeks of tracking)
• Daily Newborn Log (track feeding, diapers, sleeping, notes and meds on one daily sheet, if you prefer this format!)
• Solid Food Log (record your baby's first experiences with solid food and note any reactions)
• Growth Chart + Tracker (record your baby's height, weight, and head as they grow, plus plot the changes on a pre-made chart to see their progress throughout the entire first year)
• Important dates and appointments record (full year on one page)
• Daily or Weekly To-Do List Planner (designed especially for new mamas, organize your to-do list and priorities, shopping lists for food, baby/mom supplies, and house supplies, plus space to jot down people to call/email, appointments or errands to run, and quick meal planning)
• Babysitter's Reference Guide (includes space to fill in your contact and destination info, feeding notes, diapers + supplies notes, sleeping schedule, other useful info, pet care, and location of important objects like spare keys and fire extinguishers)
• Pumping / Breastmilk Log (track your inventory of the "sweet nectar" with date, time, amount, and use-by date, plus a storage guide for referencing how long your pumped milk is good for)
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to help you spend less time counting diapers, and more time kissing that sweet little face.
This kit is part of the Bundle of Joy Collection – check it out here!