Pregnancy Planning Kit
Pregnancy Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
So the test was positive, huh? Well, the clock starts now! You've got 9 months to prepare for this little bundle of joy, and this guide will help you keep it all straight – even in the midst of baby brain and crazy pregnancy hormones! In 20 different editable documents, you'll have everything you need to prepare for your new baby, from the nursery, to the shower, to the delivery room. I pulled the resources in this kit from the planning I've done for my own baby girl Penelope and from top baby planning resources. All sheets are editable and can be printed multiple times depending on your needs. Don't let baby brain take over - keep all your ideas and plans in one neat, clean, organized binder.
This kit is editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text and colors that are part of the design cannot be edited.)
This kit includes the following 20 PDF sheets:
• Weekly dates and milestone tracker (week 8 through week 40 including number of months and trimester, with space for the date and notes/milestones)
• Nursery decor planner (space to plan out your colors/themes, furniture, textiles, art/decor, lighting, storage/organization, and things to buy or make)
• Nursery layout planner / grid
• Baby name planner (girl and boy sections divided by middle name, first name, and top picks)
• Baby gear research (3 pages to research car seats, strollers, cribs, high chairs, and two other products – each has space to record brand, model, color, price, availability, pros/cons, and notes)
• Baby registry checklist (2 page list of basic registry items for furniture/decor, feeding, infant care, textiles, playtime, on the go, clothing, and safety, plus plenty of blanks to add your own items and space for notes)
• Baby shower guest list and addresses
• Baby shower planner (plan the decorations, food/drink, games/activities, plus space for a quick to do list and simple budget)
• Baby gift record and thank you card tracker
• Master baby to do list (space for things to make, things to buy/order, and other items)
• Projects to do before baby arrives (record the project, budget, deadline, and notes for your honey-do list)
• Important dates and appointments record (full year on one page)
• Prenatal health log (a full month on one page to record your hours of sleep, weight, water intake, calorie intake, prenatal vitamin, other vitamin, fetal kicks/movement and notes)
• Delivery day planner (includes a basic checklist plus blank space for your own items, plan for the care of your house/pets/other kids, list of who to notify first, visitors allowed, and other notes)
• Birth plan and birth preferences (2 pages to write out your wishes for the birth environment, labor, delivery, immediately after delivery, postpartum/recovery, and in case of emergency or c-section)
• Childcare / back to work planner (plan your maternity leave from work, childcare costs, and compare childcare providers)
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to fill your nine months with less stress and more sweet baby bliss.
Looking for a simple way to record your thoughts and feelings during this special time? The Pregnancy Journal makes a great keepsake!
This kit is part of the Bundle of Joy Collection – check it out here!