Wedding Planning Kit
Wedding Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
This is the complete guide to planning your own wedding! In 41 different editable documents, you'll have everything you need to keep all aspects of D-Day straight, from the flowers to the food, the rehearsal to the reception. I pulled the resources in this kit from the planning of my own wedding (which I managed to keep under $5K thanks to some major organizing!) and from top wedding planning resources. All sheets are editable and can be printed multiple times depending on the size and scope of your wedding. Don't turn into a bridezilla – keep all your ideas and plans in one neat, clean, upbeat binder.
This kit is now editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
This kit includes the following PDF sheets:
• Cover that says it like it is: Our wedding is going to be awesome.
• Complete wedding checklist, broken down by months (5 pages)
• Master wedding budget (2 pages)
• Master wedding guest list, including sheets broken out for addresses, bachelor party, bachelorette party, bridal shower (5 pages)
• Venue layout planners (2 pages)
• Seating chart
• Contact list for wedding party, parents, vendors, etc.
• Wedding party planner
• Honeymoon planner / checklist (2 pages)
• Rehearsal & rehearsal dinner planner (2 pages)
• Floral planner
• Menu / catering planner
• Music planner
• Decorations planner (2 pages)
• Photography/Videography planner
• Attire planner for bride, groom, and wedding party
• Jewelry/Accessory planner
• Ceremony planner
• Reception planner
• Bachelorette party planner
• Bachelor party planner
• Bridal shower planner
• Gift record / thank you card tracker
• Stationery planner
• Post-wedding tear down planner
• Weekly blank to-do list
• Daily planner / to-do list
Planning an LGBT wedding? Click here for a custom kit for two brides or two grooms!
Professional wedding / event planners & coordinators: This printable kit is intended for a single user. If you are interested in using it for multiple weddings as a part of your business, please contact me for commercial license information. Thanks for being respectful of this policy!
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to keep your many months of wedding planning worry-free and continually fun.