Back to School Collection
Back to School Collection
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
Order The Back to School Collection, and you're getting the Calendars + To Do Lists Kit FREE! ($10 value)
This is the ultimate collection to get your classroom ready for the new school year! This bundled set includes all 3 of our classroom-specific kits (totaling over 400 pages!): Teacher Planning Kit, Classroom Signage Kit (fits to Avery templates!), and Calendars + To Do Lists. See the lists below for what documents are included . . . but get ready, it's loooong! You can also click the links for each set to see more photos.
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to make the start of your school year organization, planning, and decorating a little less stressful!
TEACHER PLANNING KIT
• Cover that says it like it is: This year is going to be awesome.
• Bi-weekly attendance record (space for 30 students)
• Classroom supplies inventory
• Book / Resource checkout
• Student checkout (for when students leave the room during classtime)
• Parent communications record (3 occurrences per sheet)
• Student updates for parents (fill out this sheet for each student and send home to parents)
• Weekly lesson planner (3 format options: 1 double page layout, 1 vertical layout, 1 horizontal layout, all with 5 blocks for each day of the school week)
• Perpetual monthly schedule / lesson planner with room for notes and objectives (2 format options: 1 double page layout, 1 single page layout, both with 5 blocks for each day of the school week)
• Weekly homework planner (room for 2 assignments per day)
• New activity ideas / resources
• Substitute teacher plans / resources (3 sheets: 1 sheet for the day's activities/lessons, 1 sheet for you to describe your expectations for the day, culture/rules of your classroom, and daily schedule, and 1 sheet for the sub to report on the day's events/progress)
• Seating chart layout
• Important dates, holidays, and/or birthdays to remember (organized by month)
• Student and parent basic info records (3 students per sheet, includes notes on behavior, health issues, academics, family life, and contact info)
• Field trip planner
• Copier instructions (4 strips per sheet, to leave copying instructions for aides or volunteers)
• Student progress / skill tracking (2 format options: 1 specific with 5 students per page, and 1 more general with room for 30 students on one page)
• Generic student tracking logs (4 format options: 2 vertical and 2 horizontal, all with varying column widths to accommodate different types of info, and all with room for 30 students)
• Meeting notes for staff meetings or conferences (2 notes sections per sheet)
• Emergency classroom procedures
CLASSROOM SIGNAGE KIT
• Month signs for large wall calendar (January - December) approx 10 x 4 inch rectangles.
• Days of the week for large wall calendar (Monday - Sunday, 10 colors each) approx 7.5 x 2.5 inch rectangles.
• Days of the week for large wall calendar, second option (Monday - Sunday, 10 colors each) approx 2.5 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheets 22808 or 22818)
• Calendar dates for large wall calendar (1-31, 10 colors each) approx 2.5 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheets 22808 or 22818)
• Calendar date markers for large wall calendar (10 colors each) approx 2.5 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheets 22808 or 22818). Markers include no school, field trip, class party, late start, early release, ____'s birthday, holiday, first day, last day).
• Girls bathroom pass, boys bathroom pass, and generic hall pass (approx 7.5 x 3 inch rectangles).
• Schedule times (7:00am - 3:45 pm, every 15 minutes, 10 colors each) approx 4 x 1.5 inch rectangles (coordinates with Avery sheet 6879). If your daily schedule is on different times, you can use any of the blank labels and fill in your own time.
• Subject signage (10 colors each) approx 7.5 x 2.5 inch rectangles. Subjects include reading, writing, art, math, social studies, language arts, science, computer lab, music, physical ed, library, recess, lunch, spelling, health, geography.
• Board signage (10 colors each) approx 7.5 x 2.5 inch rectangles. Signs include objectives, goals, homework, schedule, today, tomorrow, this week, groups.
• Clock templates for learning to tell time (10 colors) 1 clock with minute and hour hands to cut out per sheet.
• Nameplates for desks, tables or cubbies (10 colors, editable) approx 7.5 x 3 inch rectangles. Includes writing lines and space for a table or group number.
• Uppercase and lowercase alphabet signs in print and cursive (approx 7 x 4.5 inch rectangles).
• Alphabet letters in two sizes to spell out any sign, banner, or heading (A-Z, plus basic punctuation and extra blanks, numbers in the calendar section are the same as the large size and can be used here as well, 10 colors each, editable) large size is approx 2.5 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheets 22808 or 22818), and small size is approx 1.75 inch circles (coordinates with Avery sheet 8293).
• Supplies labels (10 colors each) approx 4 x 1 inch rectangles (coordinates with Avery sheets 5161, 5261, 5961, 8161, 8461, 5661, 18661, 15661). Labels include 40 basic classroom supplies, plus a sheet of editable blank labels in each color.
• Teacher's desk labels (10 colors each) approx 4 x 2 inch rectangles (coordinates with Avery sheets 15163, 15563, 15663, 18163, 18663, 18863, 28663, 38363, 38863, 48163, 48263, 48363, 48463, 48863, 5163, 5263, 55163, 55263, 55363, 55463, 5663, 58163, 58263, 5963, 8163, 8253, 8363, 8463, 85563, 8563, 8663, 8923). Labels include to grade, to return, to prep, to copy, to file, to record, outbox, inbox, lesson plans, and to do today, plus a sheet of editable blank labels in each color.
• Editable blank labels / signage (every label comes in all 10 colors):
> 8.5 x 11 inch full sheet with borders
> 7.5 x 2.5 inch rectangles (4 per sheet, same size as days of week, board signage, and subject signage)
> 4 x 2 inch rectangles (10 per sheet, same size as teacher's desk labels)
> 4 x 1 inch rectangles (20 per sheet, same size as supplies labels
> 2.5 inch round (9 per sheet, same size as calendar dates and markers, large alphabet letters)
> 1.75 inch round (20 per sheet, same size as small alphabet letters)
CALENDAR & TO DO LISTS
• Weekly Schedule / Planner: write out your schedule or tasks for each day of the week, and keep a running list of to-dos on the same page
• Weekly Schedule / Planner, additional layout: a two-page spread including times (5am - midnight) – ideal for binders, or hung side-by-side – allows more room for more appointments, meetings, birthday parties, and whatever else your family is up to this week (perpetual - print for years to come!)
• Monthly Schedule / Planner: perpetual calendars for each month of the year to keep track of important dates and appointments, with space for your monthly to-dos
• Daily Schedule / Planner: keep track of your daily activities all on one sheet (includes space for priorities, to do list, morning/afternoon/evening schedule, to call/email, menu, and to buy
• Master To Do List: keep a running list of all the things you need to get done, with space for additional notes in the sidebar
• Notes: just like it sounds, a full page to record some notes!