In The Kitchen Collection
In The Kitchen Collection
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
Order the In The Kitchen Collection, and you're getting the set of Blank Labels FREE! ($4 value)
This is the ultimate collection to get your kitchen under control! Organize your pantry, plan your meals, streamline your grocery shopping, and record your favorite recipes with this versatile kitchen kit! This bundled set includes all 3 of our editable kitchen-specific kits: Meal Planning Kit, Printable Recipe Binder, and Blank Labels for Organizing (fits to Avery templates!). See the lists below for what documents are included. You can also click the links for each set to see more photos.
Each kit in this bundle is also editable! Blank fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text in the design cannot be edited.)
MEAL PLANNING KIT:
• Weekly Meal Plan (2 layout options): fill in your breakfast, lunch and dinner for every day of the week, and keep a quick running list of extra items you need to grab at the store
• Monthly Meal Plan: keep track of your meals even further in advance with a perpetual monthly calendar with a space for your shopping list
• Grocery List: streamline your grocery shopping with a categorized shopping list based on sections of the grocery store.
• Price-Matching Cheat Sheet: keep all your ads straight without losing your mind or missing a deal, plus a small area to write out which stores' ads to check, so you don't forget any!
• Freezer Inventory: record what items you have in your freezer, and when they expire so none of your frozen items get lost deep in the abyss that is your ice box
• Refrigerator Inventory: keep track of everyday items that need to be kept in stock in your fridge, so no condiment goes unnoticed or expired
• Pantry Inventory: keep record of your dry goods and when to use them by, so you aren't halfway through baking your cake before realizing you're out of flour
• Go-To Meals: keep a running list of your go-to meals for quick ideas of your family's favorite dishes – great for meal planning in a hurry
PRINTABLE RECIPE BINDER:
This unique kit is the perfect gift for any DIY chef to organize their collection of delicious recipes with a whimsical, streamlined system! Th Printable Recipe Binder Kit is color-coded in 6 different categories for extra organization: Main Dishes, Side Dishes, Desserts, Appetizers, Drinks, and This & That. Included are templates formatted for full letter pages (8.5 x 11 inches) or four recipe cards on one page that cut down to 4 x 5 inches. This allows you to create either a recipe binder or a recipe card set.
BLANK LABELS FOR ORGANIZING:
Designed with a simple scalloped edge, this set includes 4 different label sizes, each in 4 different colors (for a total of 16 pages in the PDF), so you can print what you need and get to organizing! All 4 label sizes are also compatible with Avery templates, so they can be printed out as stickers if you wish.
• Large rectangles, 10 per page – 4 in x 2 in (coordinates with Avery sheets 15163, 15563, 15663, 18163, 18663, 18863, 28663, 38363, 38863, 48163, 48263, 48363, 48463, 48863,
5163, 5263, 55163, 55263, 55363, 55463, 5663, 58163, 58263, 5963, 8163, 8253, 8363, 8463, 85563, 8563, 8663, 8923)
• Small rectangle, 20 per page – 4 in x 1 in (coordinates with Avery sheets 5161, 5261, 5961, 8161, 8461, 5661, 18661, 15661)
• Large circle, 9 per page – 2.5 in round (coordinates with Avery sheets 22808 or 22818)
• Small circle, 20 per page – 1.75 in round (coordinates with Avery sheet 8293)
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording so your kitchen organization and planning doesn't take itself too seriously.
Prefer a smaller size? Check out the Mini In The Kitchen Collection.