Teacher Planning Kit
Teacher Planning Kit
NOTE: This is an instant download printable planner, no physical item will be shipped.
This is a teacher's COMPLETE editable guide to planning your class activities, tracking your students' progress, and most importantly . . . keeping your sanity until next summer! In 32 different editable pages, you'll have everything you need to keep your classroom (and your brain!) organized and on task. These printables were created with the help of several experienced teachers, varying in grades from kindergarten through 8th grade, so that it provides the most practical and functional forms, planners, record-keeping, and behind-the-scenes organizers for elementary and middle school teachers. Though this kit focuses on elementary and middle school teachers' needs, some sheets can also be used in a high school setting if needed. All sheets can be printed multiple times depending on the size of your class.
This kit is now editable! Fields can be filled in using Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, or Preview. (Existing text that is part of the design cannot be edited.)
This listing includes the following PDF sheets:
• Cover that says it like it is: This year is going to be awesome.
• Bi-weekly attendance record (space for 30 students)
• Classroom supplies inventory
• Book / Resource checkout
• Student checkout (for when students leave the room during classtime)
• Parent communications record (3 occurrences per sheet)
• Student updates for parents (fill out this sheet for each student and send home to parents)
• Weekly lesson planner (3 format options: 1 double page layout, 1 vertical layout, 1 horizontal layout, all with 5 blocks for each day of the school week)
• Perpetual monthly schedule / lesson planner with room for notes and objectives (2 format options: 1 double page layout, 1 single page layout, both with 5 blocks for each day of the school week)
• Weekly homework planner (room for 2 assignments per day)
• New activity ideas / resources
• Substitute teacher plans / resources (3 sheets: 1 sheet for the day's activities/lessons, 1 sheet for you to describe your expectations for the day, culture/rules of your classroom, and daily schedule, and 1 sheet for the sub to report on the day's events/progress)
• Seating chart layout
• Important dates, holidays, and/or birthdays to remember (organized by month)
• Student and parent basic info records (3 students per sheet, includes notes on behavior, health issues, academics, family life, and contact info)
• Field trip planner
• Copier instructions (4 strips per sheet, to leave copying instructions for aides or volunteers)
• Student progress / skill tracking (2 format options: 1 specific with 5 students per page, and 1 more general with room for 30 students on one page)
• Generic student tracking logs (4 format options: 2 vertical and 2 horizontal, all with varying column widths to accommodate different types of info, and all with room for 30 students)
• Meeting notes for staff meetings or conferences (2 notes sections per sheet)
• Emergency classroom procedures
Bundle and save! Check out the Back To School Collection, which includes all 3 of our classroom-specific kits.
I'm a designer by day, so all of my printables are created with careful attention to detail and a clear, to-the-point flow of information to help you simplify your life. I combined bright colors, bold typography, and a little tongue-in-cheek wording to make your many hours of planning, grading, organizing, and more planning a little more enjoyable!